Why Forward Summit?
Forward Summit brings together senior leaders and managers both in-person & virtually to engage, inspire, create and have fun whilst discussing and learning about the future of management and leadership.
With a global community, our virtual & in-person editions enable fantastic connections with like-minded peers throughout the world! Join one or both events for year-round learning and networking. We are passionate about redefining global management & leadership and are excited to share our passion with you through our events!
Topics under discussion will include:
- Modern management
- Change management
- HR development & leadership
- People motivation
- Remote working
- Employee engagement
- Happiness at work
- Cultural change
- Agile management
- Team organization
Sign up here to receive Forward Summit updates
Why should I attend?
We are forward-thinking in our approach to learning & events! Covid-19 has accelerated our plans and focused us on creating the most innovative platforms for the global management & leadership community to come together. The global pandemic should not halt learning, innovation & connectivity. Now, more than ever, we can co-create; innovate and educate in order to redefine management & leadership.
– Forward Summit (Virtual & In-Person) provides a fantastic opportunity for learning & development
– Take away key learning points on how to change traditional structures and organizational approaches
– Network with hundreds of senior attendees to make new business connections and clients
– Join the only global management & leadership conference dedicated to happiness at work
– Be inspired in-person and virtually to create a new way of working centered on happiness and agility and in turn business success
In addition, to the content-filled program, we know that networking and having fun is a vital part of any conference experience. Have a virtual coffee; join the happy hour drinks; create together with Lego and much more. You will come away from Forward with many new contacts and friends all passionate about management & leadership transformation.