Why Forward Summit?
Forward Summit brings together senior leaders and managers both in-person & virtually to engage, inspire, create and have fun whilst discussing and learning about the future of management and leadership.
With a global community, our virtual & in-person editions enable fantastic connections with like-minded peers throughout the world! Join one or both events for year-round learning and networking. We are passionate about redefining global management & leadership and are excited to share our passion with you through our events!
Topics under discussion will include:
Modern management｜Change management ｜HR development & leadership ｜People motivation ｜Remote working ｜Employee engagement ｜Happiness at work ｜Cultural change ｜Agile management ｜Team organization
Our Call for Speakers is Open
Have you got a story to tell about how you kept your team productive and happy throughout the consecutive lockdows? Are you an Agile professional, or are you a leader of the future? Get in touch – we want to hear from you.
We aim to cocreate and not prescribe, all ideas are welcome.
Our call for speakers is open from 16 August – 17 September, 2021
Sign up here to receive Forward Summit updates
Why should I attend?
We are forward-thinking in our approach to learning & events! By offering both in-person, hybrid, and virtual events, we can connect our global community seamlessly. We co-create; innovate and educate in order to redefine management & leadership.
· Forward Summit (Virtual & In-Person) provides a fantastic opportunity for learning & development
· Take away key learning points on how to change traditional structures and organizational approaches
· Network with hundreds of senior attendees to make new business connections and clients
· Join the only global management & leadership conference dedicated to happiness at work
· Be inspired in-person and virtually to create a new way of working centered on happiness and agility and in turn business success
In addition, to the content-filled program, we know that networking and having fun is a vital part of any conference experience. Have a virtual coffee; join the happy hour drinks; create together with Lego and much more. You will come away from Forward with many new contacts and friends all passionate about management & leadership transformation.